Driving Lessons Crawley - 07890 317907
Thanks for visiting my website, my name is Laurence, I have been an approved driving instructor (ADI) since 2013, since then I have gained vast experience and developed my skills in various areas. This includes:
- Passing 6 advanced driving tests; DIAmond Advanced Test (2013), IAM Masters (2014), RoSPA Gold (2015), Cardington Special Test (2016), RoSPA Gold (2018), DriveTech Advanced Driving Diploma (2019)
- Experience and success teaching those with special needs, such as Anxiety, Autism, Aspergers, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ADHD.
- Developed teaching skills through courses on; coaching and Client Centred Learning (CCL) techniques and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- A thorough knowledge of the Crawley area, this means I have a strong knowledge of the area and have developed various techniques to help explain the more complex parts of driving to learner drivers.
- I have sat in the back of almost 100 UK driving tests, so I have a vast knowledge of what the examiners are expecting, how things are marked, how the tests are conducted and test routes. Although I strongly believe that passing the driving test is not the primary aim, that would be to develop safe driving attitudes and skills within drivers.
Why choose Driving Crawley as your driving school?
- Complementary theory test support; for regular clients I am happy to offer an hour of my time to help you to study for the theory test.
- Driving sessions can be recorded using HD cameras (you provide SD card), this then means you can watch back the footage at your leisure and take any notes and recap over things that were covered on the session.
- I am the creator of the YouTube channel 'Driving Crawley', which has various videos to help you to become a safe and confident driver, the popularity of the channel is rapidly growing.
- Pick up and drop off from home, work and college (Crawley only)
- Lessons offered in your own car, if you prefer, subject to assessment
Recent success stories
I found Laurence for my son after various failed attempts at finding a suitable instructor. My son is autistic and needed a patient, understanding and supportive but firm and fair instructor. Laurence is exactly that!! He taught my son with ease. My son absolutely loved being taught by Laurence. Nothing was to much trouble or difficult. His knowledge, expertise and patience is second to none! My son has just passed his test thanks to Laurence from driving Crawley! We all can’t thank him enough. He’s that great we’ve now got him teaching our daughter! Can’t recommend Laurence and driving Crawley enough. Thank you.
First off I just want to say a massive thank you to Laurence. He's an absolute brilliant instructor! I myself am not the easiest person to deal with (chronic overthinker/perfectionist) and he rattle his brain to try to get me to understand by trying different tactics with me. He would always find different ways and techniques to explain things if I wasn't understanding them. Also his teaching methods are second to none and I give him soo much praise for it. He makes learning fun in a safe manor ofcourse. His youtube videos are extremely helpful and he will also guide you in the right direction about other issues you may be having with driving. I can not thank him enough for everything. I highly highly highly recommend Laurence.